The MotoGP VIP Village™ Tour
Ride a Scrambler Ducati to the race track with a Pro rider and a Legend of motorcycling.
Would you like to live a unique experience? Let us guide you to the World Championship Grand Prix of Motorcycling. We invite you to drive a Scrambler Ducati during the two days of GP and see and live racing from the exclusive MotoGP VIP Village.
Learn more ⟶
What's MotoGP VIP Village™?
The MotoGP VIP Village™ is the official and exclusive Corporate Hospitality programme of the MotoGP™ World Championship, offering the highest level of services at each Grand Prix.
Set up in a unique location with comfortable surroundings our specially designed packages will offer you one-of-a-kind experience that will never be forgotten.
The contents of the MotoGP VIP Village™ PASS provides a unique touch through every moment of the day and gives guests the opportunity to enjoy a truly unique experience. There’s no better place to be.
MotoGP™ is the sport event to do all that and more, providing a unique chance to grow corporate and personal relationships – as well as unlock different business opportunities through the Corporate Hospitality Platform. Whether your requirements are for a corporate or private event, the MotoGP VIP Village™ Corporate & Events Solution Guide can tailor a package to perfectly suit your needs.
Some photos from events, races and tours with Albert Escoda.
What makes us different?
GOLD & SILVER Package - SUNDAY & SATURDAY
- LOCATION & TYPE OF VENUE
TERRACE / MARQUEE
A large, fully-equipped marquee, located on the Pit Lane roof, offers our guests at the Gran Premi de Catalunya and Aragon a view of the Pit Lane, Start/Finish Line and Paddock area. Access to a Grandstand is provided for our guests (limited availability in Catalunya) Valencia fully-equipped marquee is located at the track level.
Individual VIP guests or small Corporate groups will be accommodated in a General Area. Groups of 10 guests will each have a Corporate Table.
A Corporate Area is assigned to groups of more than 60 clients. The interior of a Corporate Area can be customised to suit corporate requirements, with a comprehensive list of additional services available. Alternatively, if the group is smaller than the standard minimum number of guests, additional square metres can be purchased to offset under-occupancy.
- OPENING HOURS*
Saturday 9:00am - 5:00pm Sunday 8:30am - 4:30pm
- One parking place for every four guests
- Walking distance from the VIP Parking to
the MotoGP VIP Village™ entrance
- Comfortable seating allocated for each guest
- Live race coverage on TV screens w/o sound
- Air conditioning
- Free Wi-Fi Access
- Access to an uncovered grandstand located next to the venue w/o live race coverage
- GOURMET EXPERIENCE*
- Buffet breakfast served on Saturday (9.00am- 11.00am) and Sunday (8.30am-11.00am)
- Gourmet Lunch served on Saturday and Sunday (1.00pm-3.00pm)
- All day Savory and Sweet Bites with fresh
fruits, cheese, ham and cold cuts
- All day Complimentary Bar on Saturday and Sunday
- Open Bar on the terrace accessible to all guests
- ENTERTAINMENT PROGRAMME*
- Pit Lane Walk on Saturday and Sunday at scheduled times
- Paddock Tour at pre-arranged times on Saturday (9.30am-4.00pm) and Sunday (9.00am-3.30pm)
- VIP Raffle Prizes: Service Road Tour, Pit Wall Experience & Official Merchandise (Catalunya and Valencia)
- Only Aragon Service Road Tour at pre-arranged times on Saturday (9.30am-4.00pm) and Sunday (9.30am-2.30pm)
- Shopping Experience shuttle (Catalunya and Aragon)
- Official Programme on Sunday
— The Guide —
He was a racer from 1986 until 2006, beeing subchampion in the Catalan championship of high climbs of 1991. Between 2000 and 2003 he won several races of the championships Fun Endurance of National level, and the Speed Catalan in two categories, SSP and Series with Yamaha.Know more
— The Legend —
Luis Miguel Reyes
Luis Miguel Reyes was a professional motorcycle racer from 1985 to 1991. He was one of the pioneers of Spanish national motorcycling, and one of the most important racers of the World Championship with Ángel Nieto, Benjamín Grau, Víctor Palomo, Juan Garriga , Sito Pons, Jorge M Aspar, Alex Cr…Know more